We are proud to now be an accredited Practice able to deliver our financial education and wellbeing programmes.
We are delighted to work with primary and secondary schools, individuals and families, business owners, directors and their employees as-well as membership organisations and professional sports clubs.
It is becoming increasingly important for leading employers to recognise and enhance the physical, mental, and financial wellbeing of their employees, in order to build and maintain a productive, efficient, and happy workforce.
More and more employers are now incorporating financial education and well-being into their employee benefits strategy to enhance a socially-responsible culture, minimise absenteeism while also maximising staff recruitment, retention and productivity.
- Online Financial Health Check (for employees to identify potential areas of interest)
- Interactive Financial Education Workshops for small groups (various themes and topics)
- 1-2-1 Guidance Sessions
- Large Group Presentations
- Online E-Learning Platform
- Full Advice Service (if required)
- Employee Benefits Review to look at saving costs and enhancing value and engagement
- Business Protection Review
- Budgeting and Understanding Money
- Mortgages and Re-mortgaging - Getting onto and moving up the property ladder
- Protection - Financially protecting your income, home and family in the event of death or serious illness
- Savings & Investment Planning - Tax efficient ways to build future wealth
- Existing Pension & Investment Reviews - Helping your plans to stay on track and you know your options
- Retirement Planning - Achieving the income required in retirement or semi-retirement
- Inheritance Tax and Family Wealth Planning - Ensuring your family’s wishes are carried out and assets are transferred through the generations tax-efficiently
- E-Briefing Service.
- Insight Articles
- St. James's Place YouTube Videos
- St. James's Place TV
- Start Thinking. Start Learning. Start Now. Financial Education for Under 30’s
- Financial Based Calculators
If you would like to access this service for yourself or your company then please email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss further.
The value of an investment with St. James's Place will be directly linked to the performance of the funds you select and the value can therefore go down as well as up. You may get back less than you invested.
The levels and bases of taxation and reliefs from taxation can change at any time. The value of any tax relief depends on individual circumstances.
Please note that clicking a link will open the external website in a new window or tab. Links from this website exist for information only and we accept no responsibility or liability for the information contained on any such sites. The existence of a link to another website does not imply or express endorsement of its provider, products or services by us or St. James's Place.