We are delighted to offer a tailored financial education, planning, and advice service to forward-thinking employers and their employees as-well as membership organisations and their members.
It is becoming increasingly important for leading employers to recognise and enhance the physical, mental, and financial wellbeing of their employees, in order to build and maintain a successful, efficient, and happy workforce.
We have found that many individuals are unaware of how financial planning could benefit themselves or their families. We have also found that, while people may have considered accessing financial advice, they struggle to find the time outside of work to arrange it, or perhaps do not know where to turn in order to get it.
More and more employers are now incorporating financial education into their employee benefits strategy to enhance a socially-responsible culture while also maximising staff recruitment and retention.
To assist with this process, we are delighted to have developed a Financial Health Check for Employees to enable individuals to identify areas of interest, and then provide access to a range of educational content as well as trusted face-to-face advice, as and when required.
Our solution in three simple steps:
- Complete our quick and simple Financial Health Check for Employees to identify potential areas of interest now and for the future (only takes three minutes to complete).
- Get access to educational content and resources including e-briefings, insights and videos as well as invitations to exclusive seminars and presentation events.
- Arrange a no-obligation telephone appointment or face-to-face meeting at the workplace to discuss areas of interest and the advice process.
- Mortgages and Re-mortgaging - Getting onto and moving up the property ladder.
- Protection - Financially protecting your income, home and family in the event of death or serious illness.
- Savings & Investment Planning - Tax efficient ways to build future wealth.
- Existing Pension & Investment Reviews - Ensuring your plans are on track and you know your options.
- Retirement Planning - Achieving the income required in retirement or semi-retirement.
- Inheritance Tax and Family Wealth Planning - Ensuring your family’s wishes are carried out and assets are transferred through the generations tax-efficiently.
If you would like to access this service for yourself or your company then please contact us to discuss further.
The levels and bases of taxation and reliefs from taxation can change at any time. The value of any tax relief depends on individual circumstances.